Still continuing to make little drawings, numbering them as they were started... d001, d002 etc. Moved on to making square ones at 6x6 inches using more oil pastels. Blackfish is having a drawing show in January and images are needed by Sunday. It seems I'm able to focus when there is a show coming up and tend to not do anything when there's nothing on the horizon. It helps to have exhibits lined up.
Here are three drawings I did yesterday while a technician from India was troubleshooting my Norton Internet Security application on my desktop. He ended up uninstalling and reinstalling it.
I spend so much time in front of the computer so I thought why not bring over my little drawing pad, pastels & pens? I discovered too that pencil, if you press it hard enough, will make a mark over oil pastel. Can't do that with the ink & color pens. These are d012, d013, & d014... 6x6 inches. Click on thumbnail for larger image.



No comments:
Post a Comment