Actually did some painting today. A good thing I went down to the basement where I paint because I discovered that a gallon of sanding sealer ate through the can and was leaking for quite some time. Cleaned up the area and had two fans running for the most part of the day to air out the space.
I found an old piece consisting of horizontal stripes. This is how it looks at the moment.

2 comments:
Good start, Mario! Hope we get to see it's progress.
And, I'm glad to see that open window in your studio for the fresh air ;-)
Michael Cross
http://livingoffthegrid.blogspot.com
Hey Michael, yes had two fans going and had to be out of there for most of the day. Worked some more on the piece last night. I checked out your blog. Your paintings look great on the black background. Especially liked 'Ides of March'. I used to have a black background on the blog... maybe go back to that.
Post a Comment